Saturday, April 12, 2008

Jensen Update

For all of you out there who check our blog on a regular basis, we apologize. It's been a crazy month. From our Alaskan Cruise to our trip to the Hamptons, we haven't had much time to blog. Other than our fabulous vacations this is what we have been up to. Inbetween the aforementioned mega vacations, Jennie took a trip to California to visit the fam. Brodey got to spend time with his uncles, Grandparents, and cousins. He also was able to meet his new cousin Simeon. Jennie's sister LaDonna gave birth to a baby boy. He is a hambone. Can't wait to kiss him and snuggle him again. The trip was really fun but two weeks without daddy was hard so we had to come home. Jeremiah was in Anaheim covering the BYU Basketball team in the NCAA Tournament. (He will post on that soon when he gets all of his pictures.) He couldn't believe how much Brodey had changed in just two weeks.

We recently took Brodey to visit Grandma Jensen and Janice. He loved the visit and enjoyed chasing after grandma's bird. He also made a new friend shown on the left.


Grandma celebrated her 86th birthday on friday. it was fun to see everyone that attended.


6 comments:

Melissa & Bryan Jensen said...

It's about bloody time you posted something new!!!! It sounds like everyone is great and doing well. I'm glad to hear that you informed everyone what's really going on. Love you and can't wait to see you!!

Be sure to tell Brodey that he has a hotty for a friend! XOXO

Unknown said...

Hey! I was there. Where's the picture of me??? :)

natj said...

Good to see you had a fun time at grandmas. How were those brownies? I'm so glad we stopped by and visited you guys- I don't know why we don't get together more often. Oh wait, you and that crocheting to China thing. Right. But anyway, I guess I forgot to mention that Dave wasn't working and that he would be coming along. Sorry about that. I just figure everyone can read my mind. Because they can, can't they? Be sure to tell Mark that there is a picture of him standing at the door behind gma and Brodey. Doesn't everyone click on the pictures and see the extreme close ups like I do? Good times! Talk to you soon.

Van Horne said...

You are a live! I didn't know you went on a cruise. Sounds fun. Brodey is getting so big! I love you and can't wait to see you in a couple of months.

Van Horne said...

You are a live! I didn't know you went on a cruise. Sounds fun. Brodey is getting so big! I love you and can't wait to see you in a couple of months.

Jennilyn Proulx said...

Okay...Grandma's doll freaked me out as a child. Same with some weird orange monster with big eyes in the guest bedroom. I can't believe you would subject him to such horror! He's already changed so much in a week! Nuts! I hope we're still on for your weekly ass-kicking event!