Thursday, May 29, 2008

My Favorite Brodey Moments of May!!!

So this month we really haven't had a lot going on hence the reason I haven't done a post in a while. It has been a low key month. I don't even know what day it is or what time it is. I am kind of enjoying that. Brodey is turning into quite the little man. I find him staring at me sometimes and I find it endearing. Brodey now weighs 18 lbs. He laughs, plays and is turning into his cute little self. He loves playing on the computer, watching cartoons, whining, drinking out of sippy cups, and being around people. Here are some photos of what we have been up to. Enjoy!

I got a new camera and Brodey is fascinated with it as much as I am.

I just think Brodey is so dang cute in this picture!


Jer and I are addicted to Fuze Peach Mango and we think Brodey might be too.


Michelle Monson did a Triathlon a couple of weeks ago. She did such an amazing job. That will be me next year mark my words. I need a bike though!!??? hint hint Jeremiah


Brodey loves to lounge around the house.


what a cutie pie!


Brodey and I getting sun at Michelle's Triathlon.

He's only 6 months old and he is already getting teased.


Since we have no money we have resorted to this for entertainment.

4 comments:

The Meredith's said...

Those are the cutest pictures. I just want to squeeze him. Oh where did you get your camera, I lost mine and need a new one.

Van Horne said...

I love is little fingers in the first picture. I can't wait to see him. Just a couple more days. I love you and thank you for being an awesome sister.

geri said...

Love your pics! Please, you guys are way too cute!!! Miss you!

ger :)

Cory, Jeri, Brock and Parker T. said...

Jennie, Long time, no see. Brodey is getting so big. He's at such a fun age. Hope to see you guys soon. We need to tell CJ and Jenni to have another party so we can hang out.