Friday, August 21, 2009

Drumroll Please....

I am not going to bore you with what we did the last year. What I am going to do is say that I am back to the blogging world and here to stay!--I think. To kick off my return, I will take a look back in
time in a segment I like to call Flash Back Friday!




What was I thinking with those socks? Gosh I wish my legs still looked like that!




Look at that Hottie with a body! Jer you are lookin' good!


I hope you enjoy the photos! I will post again real soon...I promise. Take Care!





10 comments:

Salina said...

That is hilarious that your posts are exactly a year apart! That makes me giggle! Welcome back! How old were you in the pic? You look really tall! Wanna help Nikelle with her serve/set? She's planning on playing again this year...but she needs some help, but I'm useless there!

Miller Family said...

Yeah I'm so glad you are back!! Can't wait to hear what you guys have been up to.

Lynsie said...

Welcome back! Those are such fun photos!

Russ and Nat said...

Wow, this does deserve a drumroll....please don't leave us again.

Jennilyn Proulx said...

hahahah! I'm loving your pic!! Stylish for sure! I'm glad you're back!

Unknown said...

Yea for posting...and don't we all wish we had our high school legs again! Um...call me!!! My mom said you called and got my number. We are up here now...so we need to play!

Jen said...

Well- gosh! Hello! :)

Lyndsay said...

Wow, those are some special socks! Thank you for posting something new, I was wondering if you guys were kidnapped by gypsies or something :)

Jenny said...

Hello! Hope you are your cute boy are doing good! Glad you're back! Thank goodness for google reader that keeps me updated!

geri said...

Glad you're back!