Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Livin' it up at the Hotel California!

My last trip to Cali was for two purposes...well actually three. First, it was my brother Jay's mission farewell (wouldn't miss it for anything). His talk was the bomb diggity!
Second, was my ten year high school reunion and I was glad to get that out of the way. What was I thinking running for Senior Class President? It was definitely not to earn the chance to plan a high school reunion.
Third, of course, was to have fun and see family. So my trip started off pretty relaxed until I realized I needed more decorations for the reunion. I was all by myself doing this crap until my good friends Gina and Anna came to my rescue. We were having serious flashbacks to high school painting signs. GOOD TIMES! Needless to say, the reunion was great and we had a good turn out. The next day I made it to church to see Jay speak and that night is when everything went to the crapper! I spent the next two days sick in bed. Little did I know that I had strep. Strep is of the devil!!! Seriously!

Here is a picture of a guy I stalked in high school with his cute wife. He is the one in the middle. Good ol' Jacob Mallory...yum!

Anna ME and Gina. Welcome Back Class of 1999!

My good friend Michelle who helped plan the reunion.

Jay with his beautiful sister...oh I mean sistersss!

Jay and his bro's.

Jay, We are going to miss you dearly! Can't wait to see you in 2 years!




5 comments:

Jennilyn Proulx said...

Love the dress!! Looks hot!!

Kim said...

Love the dress. You looked great. So sad I didn't get to see you.

Lindsey said...

Yay! I'm glad your back! I randomly checked to see if you were up and going. Its good to see how you are doing! I'm coming to Utah in Dec. we should totally get together!

Heidi Wing said...

Hey Jenni.. This is heidi from TA. Long time no talk or see.. i ran across your blog through brooks. Your little guy is so cute!!! How old is he? Hope al is well!

LaDonna and Ben said...

I especially love how happy LaDonna is. She is such a bright shining ray. We laughed forever...LaDonna says that better be the only picture you had.
Benny